Cayo Levisa, Cuba
Why visit Cayo Levisa? Here are 5 reasons to include Cayo Levisa in your itinerary:
- 3 kilometers long that invite to the practice of diving in the 23 sites of the existing insular platform.
- In the edge of the veril the walls reach 40 meters; fascinating to practice snorkeling in the coral reef.
- There is an excursion to Cayo Paraíso, refuge of the famous writer Ernest Hemingway.
- Being in the province of Pinar del Río, Cayo Levisa can be part of itineraries that include other places of great beauty within this province: Viñales, Las Terrazas, Rancho La Guabina, Mil Cumbres, among others.
- The tranquility of your unique hotel facility will be a perfect ingredient for total relaxation.