Built in 2004, this pleasant complex has 386 rooms distributed across various three-story buildings. Guests may enjoy the following facilities: lobby with a reception and bar, buffet restaurant, 3 à la carte restaurants and a grill restaurant. Amid the extensive gardens there are 3 pools (one just for children), and an aquatic bar. Sun loungers, umbrellas and complimentary towels are available at the pool, or on the beach. Other facilities include a souvenir shop, hairdresser, gym, spa and disco. There’s internet access, and babysitting available for an additional cost. The hotel also features a Mini Club (4-12 years).
You may eat all your meals at the generous buffet in the main restaurant. For midday aperitifs, head to the grill restaurant. Dinner in the à la carte restaurants need to be reserved. National drinks, and a selection of international drinks, are available all day and room service is available from 1100-2300.
The standard rooms and the junior suites are stylish and come with bathroom, shower, air conditioning, hair dryer, telephone, coffee-maker, iron, ironing board, satellite TV, safe, radio/CD, umbrella, minibar and balcony or terrace. The junior suites are large and come with access to wifi (access costs extra). You can also reserve the 2 Presidential Suites.
ChainIberostar Hotels & Resorts
Number of Rooms386
Meal PlanAll Inclusive
All Inclusive Description
- All food in the restaurant buffet.
- Continental breakfast for late risers from 10am until midday.
- A la carte dinner by reservation.
- In the Palapa Grill lunch is served from 12-4pm and snacks are served from 4-6pm.
- National drinks, and a selection of international drinks ,and snacks all day (alcohol is available from 9am-2am).
- Sun loungers, umbrellas and complimentary towels at the beach and the pool.
- Mini Club (ages 4-12)
- Spa with gym, jacuzzi & sauna, aerobics, billiards, table tennis, volleyball. Complimentary water bikes, kayaks, catamarans, windsurfing and snorkeling equipment.
- Varied entertainment throughout the day. Shows and live music at night. Dance classes.