Hotel Atlántico offers the best of both worlds: the convenience and beauty of an all-inclusive beach hotel and easy access to Havana’s magnificent colonial, architectural, and cultural sights. Only 20 km away, downtown Havana can be reached via the hotel’s courtesy bus service.
Cuba’s Playas del Este are well known for their fine white sand and turquoise blue sea. Hotel Atlántico faces one such precious Caribbean beach, where guests can stroll, beach comb, or relax. The hotel offers 92 rooms distributed over 3 floors in two buildings, surrounded by gardens. There is a swimming pool with a kids’ play area, a solarium, two tennis courts, a fitness room, a game room, and a theater/conference room (capacity for 150).
Number of Rooms92
Meal PlanAll Inclusive
All Inclusive Description
Food & Beverages
- A La Carte dining (reservations required)
- National and international non-premium alcoholic and soft drinks
Sports & Activities
- Volleyball, tennis, football and basketball
- Daily activities
- Game room with billiards and table tennis
- Non-motorized watersports including kayaks, windsurfing, sailing, water bicycles and snorkeling
- Evening entertainment and shows